There are lots of ways you can get involved with the IHH!
1. Learn with us. We have regular Learning Circles at the house on Monday nights throughout the year, where we make space to share with each other what we've been learning through the project. There's information on our 2016 Learning Circles here.
We've also been having some discussion spaces on Thursday nights. Earlier in the year we met over dinner and discussed some gospel stories and how they relate (or don't relate!) to the project. More recently we've been watching Cleverman on ABC, and having a short chat about it after.
2. Move in and join the other residents in opening our home to guests. See our resi brochure for details.
3. Volunteer to help us host guests on a regular or occasional basis. You could come and cook a meal for guests and resis, or help with dishes once a fortnight. Contact us if you want to explore this.
4. Join our mailing list to receive quarterly newsletters with IHH updates, our wish list, news from the Aboriginal community and those involved in reconciliation work and lovely photos from our garden! Sign up here.
5. Donate pantry items, grocery cards or money to help with expenses such as fresh food, bills, rent and household items. You can donate online below. Cheques can be made out to the Indigenous Hospitality House. Contact the House for direct deposit details.
6. Drop in for a cuppa! (We're often around, but it might be worth giving us a call first so we can make sure the kettle is on!)